To identify and develop new business opportunities for Paymaxx Pro. Primary target markets are automotive dealerships and dealer management systems.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Achieves sales and retention goals by making proactive contacts to new and existing clients in an effort to meet or exceed all team goals to drive sales and maintain accounts and customer relations.
- Effectively presents Paymaxx Pro’s product capabilities and services to prospective clients, dealer management systems, and industry organizations through verbal, written, and electronic media.
- Drives business with an identified book of clients built by the Sales Rep. Assesses the needs of each client by asking targeted, high impact questions and positions the appropriate product and/or services that meet those needs.
- Utilizes company customer relationship management (CRM) software to track status of leads and products.
- Uses expertise of market and competitive environments to help position Paymaxx Pro’s services appropriately
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with merchant processors and dealer management system administrators.
- Provides department support in external client events such as conferences and symposiums as needed. Travels as needed to support such events.
- Works well with internal team members to achieve goals (i.e. sales admin, customer support, product development, marketing).
- Participates in specials projects and other duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent of experience and training required
- One to three years experience in the payment processing or related financial services industry; significant level of knowledge related to the payment processing industry and primary products of the industry.
- Understanding of and passion for the sales process
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and follow up skills. Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to interact with all levels of internal and external personnel
- Professional presence.
- Proficient in computer skills, specifically Microsoft Applications and contact management databases.
Please email your resume to email@example.com