Provides support throughout the sales process and handles the boarding of new merchant accounts, and assists in maintaining them thereafter.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Supports Sales Account Executives in all aspects of the sales process. This includes application and agreement execution; serves as the primary point of contact for clients during the set up process; completes the set up of all accounts.
- Works closely with contacts at banking relationships to enable efficient set up.
- Maintains tracking of open prospects and documentation requirements.
- Establishes working relationships with contacts at our external partner organizations including processing banks and other partners.
- Assists with fielding calls from the inbound sales queue as needed
- Assists in customer support calls / problem solving.
- Assists with preparing reporting on the progress of the sales team, as needed.
- Participates in specials projects and other duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent of experience and training required
- Understanding of and passion for the sales process
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and follow up skills. Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to interact with all levels of internal and external personnel
- Professional presence.
- Proficient in computer skills, specifically Microsoft Applications and contact management databases.
- One to three years experience in the payment processing industry preferred; significant level of knowledge related to the payment processing industry and primary products of the industry.
Please email your resume to email@example.com